“Prospects for Youth Twinning Program” is designed for non-profit organizations and local administrations from Kyrgyzstan, Europe, Eastern Partnership Countries and Kazakhstan to foster cross-border exchange on the topics of youth empowerment and youth employment. Civil society organizations and local authorities are encouraged to form long-term partnerships and to explore, share and multiply new and innovative ideas to overcome daunting challenges, which young people are facing in the modern world. The program offers professional development to individuals and creates space for mutual learning of organizations.
What does “Prospects for Youth Twinning Program” offer to you?
- Meet new partners from Kyrgyzstan, Kazakhstan and Europe
- Discover good practices and fruitful exchanges with other civil society actors
- Establish or foster a relationship with one or several civic initiatives
- Strengthen the internal capacity of your organization
- Get funding for your partnership activities (around 4,500 EUR)
- Get support from the program team throughout your collaboration
- Reimbursement of travel and living expenses during the kick-off and the final meeting